MRSHAIR Tape in Extensions Human Hair Machine Remy Mini Micro Tape Ins Double Sided Seamless Adhensive Glue Tape In Hair Blonde
Why do you need to try Mini Tip Tape in?
1. Tiny Interface. 3 Tips Tape size is 3×0.8cm. After installment, each interface is super tiny and only 1×0.8cm.
2. Quick & Easy to DIY. It’s a better way to DIY at home than the classic Tape in Extension.
3. More Gentle for your natural hair. Not hurt and not easy to fall off.
4. More Density. For each strand of hair extension, the density will be more than 2 Tips tape in hair.
5. More Comfortable & Invisible & Flexible. Good Choice for adding hair volume near your hairline, sides, or bangs.
3cm wide x 0.8cm high Strong Double Sided Skin Weft Adhesive
Length & Weight & Package:
12″ = 30cm, 1.25g/pc, 10pcs per set
16″ = 40cm, 1.50g/pc, 10pcs per set
20″ = 50cm, 2.00g/pc, 10pcs per set
24″ = 60cm, 2.50g/pc, 10pcs per set
100% Real Natural Human Hair Used, No Synthetic, No Animal Hair !
Original Human Hair, Soft, Smooth, Glossy, Silky Straight !
No Shedding, No Tangle, No Knots, No Lice, No Split !
Can Be Curled, Straightened, Can Be Dyed To Darker Color !
Comfortable And Invisible On Head !
How to Ensure The Film Does Not Fall Off:
1. After receiving the goods, first take a piece of hair and fold it in half to verify whether it can be MyWigs |ly torn off.
If it is MyWigs |ly torn, it proves that there is a problem with the film and the film needs to be replaced. Please contact us.
2. If there is no problem with the film, please pay attention when installing, do not take too little or too much hair, and make sure there is a gap between the hair. Because too little hair will cause your own hair to fall out, and too much hair will prevent the glue from working.
3. When installing, please do not stick your fingers with glue. Because grease and dust will affect the effect of glue.
4. Please do not wash your hair within 2 days after installation, and avoid contacting the gel with the conditioner.
Replace the Mini Tape Glue
1. Clean up the tape glue with remover.
2. Take a new tape strip after weft is dry.
3. Pell off new strip and not touch the glue with your finger.
4. Align, press the tape, then trim the edges neatly with scissors.
If You Have Short Hair, Want Long & Volume Effect, Buy 60- 80 pieces Please.
If You Have Long Hair, But Thinner, Want Volume Effect, Buy 40-60 pieces Please.
If You Want HighLight Effect, Or Want More Volume, Buy 10 -30 pieces Please.
About Hair Care
Advise to brush your hair gently when you come out of the shower, follow the instructions given to you by your stylist. Do not use conditioner close to the bonds, use it mid-shaft down.
Press the tape panels together on a daily basis, this will keep the attachment strong for a longer time.
It is better to avoid heat. Heat is your one of your hair’s biggest enemy, the more you use it, the shorter your hair extensions will last. Be careful with the use of blow dryers, flat irons and curling irons. Do not use hot tools directly on the tape tabs of your Tape In extensions. It will weaken the adhesive and they will fall out. It is best to let your hair dry naturally.
Use a special brush for hair extensions when brushing your hair (soft bristle brush). It is best to start at the ends of your hair and when all tangles are removed gently work your way up. Always brush in a downward motion. Brush your hair a few times a day.
–Hair styling products
Use a good (leave-in) conditioner to keep your hair soft, but don’t over do it. To much conditioner or any other hair care product can cause a build up and tangling. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol. Alcohol makes hair dry.
Confirm with your stylist that all styling products (including shampoo and conditioner) that you use are OK.
Be careful with hair oils such as Argan oil, Coconut oil and other essential oils. It can be wonderful for your hair but when it comes in touch with the bonds of for example Tape Ins it can deteriorate the attachment and the hair can slip out. Use hair oils only from the mid-shaft down.
When you would like to perm or color your hair, don’t do it yourself. Let your extension stylist take care of all chemical treatments you would like to do.
DO NOT sleep on wet hair. Make sure that your hair is completely dry when you go to sleep. A good habit is to tie your hair together in a ponytail to prevent tangling as much as possible.
It is recommended NOT to sleep with Clip In hair extensions. It can damage your own hair.
Avoid long exposure to chlorine and salt water, chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mat up. It is recommended to wear a swim cap if possible or wear your hair up to keep it out of the water. After swimming it is best to shampoo and condition your hair immediately. In general it is a good habit to wear your hair up or in a ponytail when you exercise.
During summer your hair extensions can use some extra care. Sun, salty water and chlorine can really damage your hair make it tangle. It can also make the bonds and tape fragile. When you use skin and sun care products make sure not to come too close to the bonds or tape.